NO WARRANTY BY THE COMPANY
When you access, browse or use this website, you hereby accept without limitation or qualification the terms and conditions set forth below:
- 1. This website including all contents, articles, editorial content, publications, illustrations, graphics and logos made available on this site (“the Site”) are wholly owned by Binaik Equity Berhad (“the Company”) and may not be copied or re-used without express permission of the Company. Unauthorized use of any materials, contents, proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks for any purpose is strictly prohibited and will violate copyright laws, trademark laws and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- 2. The Site is only for personal use, quick reference, illustration purposes and perusal of information. The materials in the Site are provided with the understanding that the Company and/or its subsidiaries or the users are not engaged in rendering legal, counseling or other product advice or forms any binding contract or agreement with the Company and/or its subsidiaries. Reliance on the materials is at your own sole risk.
- 3. This website is updated periodically and therefore may not contain the latest details, information and data relating to the products, services and facilities of the Company or other matters. While the Company strives to keep information on the Site accurate and current, materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed on the Site. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion on the Site and make any changes at any time without notice. The materials in this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
- 4. Nothing in this website shall be construed as advice or encouragement from the Company to you regarding the making of any commercial, business or investment decision, and you are put on notice to obtain independent professional or financial advice before making any decision or taking any action in relation to any of the information or matters raised in this website.
Users of this website hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Binaik Equity Berhad (“the Company”) and its subsidiary companies respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected. The company will not sell or share any personal information pertaining to its customers obtained via the website by telephone or by Mail/E-Mail.
- 2. Any information collected or obtained may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, home address, date of birth, etc. and such personal information provided will allow us to alert you to new project launches, promotions, contests and events of interest.
- 3. Your personal information may be used by the Company for its own internal marketing and demographic studies to enable us to consistently improve our sites to meet our visitors’ and customers’ needs.
- 4. Given the nature of the Internet, the Company cannot guarantee that there is “perfect security” but will make best efforts to ensure that the privacy of users is safe guarded.
- The Company shall have the absolute discretion to update and amend the information and data contained in this website (whether or not posted by the Company) without prior warning or notice. Products, services and facilities of the Company referred to in this website are provided by the Company at its discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.